Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Allison Dooley

Meet Allie.


Age: 16
Grade completed: 10th

Her mom: surgical nurse that works in the hospital, helps out at both the MK elementary and highschool, and is one of Theron's favorite babysitters.

Her dad: Hospital Administrator here at Kudjip.

They have been here in Papua New Guinea for: almost 11 years.

Most challenging thing about being an MK:
Answering difficult questions about being a missionary kid!

The best:
All the different opportunities that we get, and seeing different sides of the world.

Favorite thing about the MK highschool:
The flexibility of schedules, I can change around my classes to work best. 

Learning style:
I like reading it first and then ask someone to explain it to me.

Favorite subject:
Chemistry.
There is so much new exciting stuff that I haven’t learned about a billion times like every other subject!

Least favorite subject:
Literature
It is difficult to know what the book wants you to answer, it feels like there are a whole lot of different answers and I’m not sure which is right.

Favorite things:
Water, especially for swimming--- no actually I just like water in general. When it rains, and swimming, and to drink….
Books and reading

Favorite hobby:
I like hanging out with friends and reading. 

Voted most likely to: 
Live in the Library of Congress
Cover every surface of her house with tiny doodles
Lose her hairbrush 

Best quote from the year:
"Uhm... nobody lick the table for a while."

My favorite thing about Allie:
Her peaceful creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment